YOUR JOUNEY TO BECOMING A MODERN PILATES TEACHER
We provide you with a range of course all taught by highly qualified professionals who are leaders in their specialist fields
Why Choose Modern Pilates Training?
Modern Pilates is a respected and reputable training organisation and is trusted within the industry. Our contemporary, clinical courses will give you a sound and solid foundation to be a successful Modern Pilates teacher.
Our unique contemporary clinical approach to Pilates training was created in consultation with physiotherapist and author Christopher Norris MSc MCSP. Our method of Pilates looks at functional stability, postural alignment, core stability and modifications of the original works of Joseph Pilates. This combination of all approaches brings you the respected Modern ‘clinical’ Pilates training programme.
- Bringing Joseph Pilates’ Classical approach into the 21st century by combining his principles with recent research
- Our clinical approach has been devised and is taught by physiotherapists
- Our tutors are Pilates practitioners who run their own successful businesses
- Small groups of students enabling more individual and personal tuition
- Less online learning and more face-to-face tuition
- Support and guidance before, during and after training
- Friendly and supportive approach throughout
- Friendly admin staff to help and support you with your booking and beyond
- CPD courses to help you to further advance your career
- We were instrumental in the development of Pilates training courses in the UK
- We were the first organisation in the UK to gain YMCA Qualifications approval
What is the difference between Classical and Contemporary Pilates?
Classical Pilates follows as closely as possible to Joseph Pilates’ original work, his exercises and the order in which they were performed
Contemporary Pilates is based partly on Joseph Pilates’ work but with modifications to the exercises so that they fit with modern research
Modern Pilates is unique as it offers contemporary Pilates with a clinical approach as our exercises have been designed in conjunction with physiotherapists and recent research. Many of the exercises remain the same but allowances are made for injury rehabilitation and creativity by the teacher.
All our administration team and tutors will enthusiastically manage and support the whole training process from initial enquiry through to successful completion. Our enthusiasm is second to none and will inspire you to reach your full potential through our training programmes.
YMCA Awards Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Pilates
Progressive Matwork 1 & 2
Pilates Toolbox - Bands, Balls and Foam Rollers
Hip & Knee Conditions
Ageing and Older Adult
Standing, Seated and Supported Pilates
Adapting Exercise for Independently Active Older People (YMCA Awards Level 3)
Mummy Fit Pilates
Award In Adapting Exercise for Ante-natal and Post-natal Clients (YMCA Awards Level 3)
Restore The Core & Pelvic Floor
For details of our courses and their costs, please click the download button below.
Download our latest prospectus and course details by clicking the button below.